Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cant see anything other than a royal tonking from Spain unfortunately. 10x better than any team we have played so far and i dont think we are ready for it

Spain haven't got the quality up front to tonk a team.

Their midfield and overall passages of play are top class and the best in Europe, maybe the world, but they miss an elite player in the forward areas and put a lot of weight on the shoulders of a 16 year old.

I think their biggest weakness all tournament has been Cucurella. Saka will utterly destroy him if he played like he did against France. Same with Carvahal. Put pace against him and he is bang average.

I also think overall on the counter attack they can be got at. They rely so much on Rodri on opposition counters it's frightening.

I don't expect England to win, but it will be a lot tighter than some think it will.

England's edge over Spain is that we have players who can score and do magic in moments and when we are not playing well.

I think had Spain played as badly as we have played in this tournament, they would have been out a long time ago. They have hit form when needed and it's seen them get to a final.

Very similar to Italy in 2020.

Aye, Phil to get 2.

Joking aside, I think it'll be a tight game. Spain have been getting through their games against decent sides by a single goal margin. England aren't that easy to beat.

Hard to see either team getting turned over.

Wow there's some bitter people in here. Hope it improves for the final. I am quite excited at my country being in the final. Hopefully we can win it. Unlikely, underdogs etc, we will do well to win it. But we're there.

Same team we started against the Dutch would be good, and the supersubs we have now can add something if / when we go behind.

Cmoooon England.

Sorry, but your assertion is ridiculous. If you don’t think the exertions were intensive, we are never going to agree.

In addition, how Spain will or will not play has nothing to do with the exertions of last night.
Your take isn't any better either. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary and it also ridiculous that Spain will have any kind of advantage when it comes to playing earlier. The first half was best England have played this tournament but a few of the issues haven't disappeared.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.