Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ridri injured.
Spain pushed their wide players forward and dropped their defence deeper - creating more room in the centre of midfield.
England struggled as a result.
Which they shouldn't have done. The one thing we needed was space in the middle.
As usual, we reverted to type and let them play football around us.

I just added a longer post but you summed it up perfectly. Right players, wrong manager.

You know it's poor when we only just scrape past 5 teams to get to the final, who between them have a combined population less than that of the whole of England.
Populations of countries have always been a bit of a weird argument for me
Why haven't USA, China or India got a good football team, surely you would think those counties could muster 11 great player considering the billions of people that live there, they all countries that love football, and yes USA too, English teams always sell out when they go over there

Guehi is a lot more stable than Rudiger. If he was better on the ball I wouldn't have minded us to have a closer look.

Spain played with two attacking wingers and it worked so well.

I'd like to have seen Palmer and Gordon stretching defences, drop the useless Bellingham and play Phil behind Watkins.
Playing without two proper wingers was one of the issues. Anthony Gordon. Why didn't he get minutes??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.