Spain v England - Sun 14th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuck off now you Spanish fuckers. I'm in Tenerife and they've been driving around in cars beeping horns since the final whistle. Park up and go and have a drink you boring cunts. Fuck off as well to all the Irish, Welsh and Scots wankers either dressed in Spanish or Argentinian kits and waving Spanish flags. You have to be a special sort of **** to do that. I remember when England didn't qualify for tournaments and most of us got behind the home nations that did.

As for Southgate please go. I don't give two fucks about this record you've got us to two finals and a semi final. Nobody does except the boring statisticians. We would have won one by now with a decent manager. He's a lower level championship manager at best who got lucky. Kept on playing a half fit Kane and refusing to sub that it's all about me Bellingham says it all. Pep could manage England part time and I guarantee we'd have won a tournament by now. Just fucking go.

Fuck off now you Spanish fuckers. I'm in Tenerife and they've been driving around in cars beeping horns since the final whistle. Park up and go and have a drink you boring cunts. Fuck off as well to all the Irish, Welsh and Scots wankers either dressed in Spanish or Argentinian kits and waving Spanish flags. You have to be a special sort of **** to do that. I remember when England didn't qualify for tournaments and most of us got behind the home nations that did.

As for Southgate please go. I don't give two fucks about this record you've got us to two finals and a semi final. Nobody does except the boring statisticians. We would have won one by now with a decent manager. He's a lower level championship manager at best who got lucky. Kept on playing a half fit Kane and refusing to sub that it's all about me Bellingham says it all. Pep could manage England part time and I guarantee we'd have won a tournament by now. Just fucking go.
Most of what you say is probably true - especially the Southgate stuff 'BUT' the better team won today. The better team throughout the tournament. If we'd have snook it undeservedly we'd be doing the same celebrations. Let them have their moment. I've no time for this bitterness shite, whereby a team that wins - and especially wins by merit - not by a flukey decision - shouldn't be allowed to milk it. Grow up ffs.

never-harry-potter.gif

All I can add is thank fuck that tournament is finished we played the worse football and somehow reached the final. Time for Southgate, Kane, Walker to retire from the set up.

Most of what you say is probably true - especially the Southgate stuff 'BUT' the better team won today. The better team throughout the tournament. If we'd have snook it undeservedly we'd be doing the same celebrations. Let them have their moment. I've no time for this bitterness shite, whereby a team that wins - and especially wins by merit - not by a flukey decision - shouldn't be allowed to milk it. Grow up ffs.

Fuck off. You're not here, I am. I walked past a Spanish bar after the final whistle and I could have kept my head down. No colours so nobody knew who I supported and i applauded the celebrating fans and said well done Spain. Some were appreciative but I had a fair few growling in my face giving it "Espana!" very aggressively. It's not like they haven't won a few tournaments lately is it? Fuck them and fuck you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.