Spain v France - Tues 9th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is going to be an attritonal battle and I am not sure Spain will win it. For England's sake (providing they do get past Netherlands) it would be better they face Spain (although they have been the more attractive side throughout the tournament) in the final than France.

Not sure whether I’d want England to play Spain or France in the final, if we win on Wednesday. I think Spain could tear us a new one, but France have the know how.

This.
Spain has been brilliant this tournament but i just feel England could beat them should we make the final, whereas France could turn it on in an instant with Mbappe, Dembele, Greizman etc.

Not sure whether I’d want England to play Spain or France in the final, if we win on Wednesday. I think Spain could tear us a new one, but France have the know how.

I think we would have a better chance vs Spain. Drag them down into our kind of snoozefest.

The French have no problem stinking the place out either but are a bit more clued up in getting the job done.

Besides, I think we've seen Spain at about as good as they're gonna be. I think France still have more levels they can and might well get up to when it matters most.

No open-play goals in the tournament is really something else.

Think Spain should edge this, but isn't Carvajal and Morata suspended? Anthony Taylor's daft refereeing last game might've done France a favor. Carvajal vs Mbappe would've been an interesting match-up.

No open-play goals in the tournament is really something else.

Think Spain should edge this, but isn't Carvajal and Morata suspended? Anthony Taylor's daft refereeing last game might've done France a favor. Carvajal vs Mbappe would've been an interesting match-up.
Carvajal, for all his shitehousing, which makes me detest him outside of the Spain squad (and even tests my resolve in it), is actually an excellent footballer and has contributed a lot to our run in this tournament, so he will be missed.

Morata, on the other hand…

Last edited:
Spain have been the most exciting team but France haven't conceded a goal from open play and that's largely due to Saliba who has played fantastically for France and is undoubtedly the best Centre Back in the world now.

So I can't see how Spain get past that France defence and there's always the chance Dembele or Mbappe do something amazing on the break.

Spain have been the most exciting team but France haven't conceded a goal from open play and that's largely due to Saliba who has played fantastically for France and is undoubtedly the best Centre Back in the world now.

So I can't see how Spain get past that France defence and there's always the chance Dembele or Mbappe do something amazing on the break.

200w.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.