Spain v France - Tues 9th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks that way alright

Viewing figures should be big, I'd like to be on holiday in Spain or France tonight.
The two top European teams of recent years hopefully produce a good match.

I'm hoping for a cracker it's a long tome coming in this tournament. Deschamps told the football fans watching that if they don't like his boring team they should find something else to do instead :)

Looks that way alright

Viewing figures should be big, I'd like to be on holiday in Spain or France tonight.
I'm hoping for a cracker it's a long tome coming in this tournament. Deschamps told the football fans watching that if they don't like his boring team they should find something else to do instead :)
Unfortunately, when Deschamps is involved, a good match is never guaranteed.

I hope Spain win. France are terrible to watch.
I do actually see England scraping through tomorrow against Holland.

I just can’t imagine watching a France v England final. I’m not sure I d be bothered watching.

Looks that way alright

Not if France have anything to do about it. They are the most turgid defensive team I have seen for years. Worse even than England. I really hope Spain beat them as it would be bad for football if France win this Euros.

@Akira It’s indeed our speed merchant at right back tonight.

Unfortunately, it appears everyone (including UEFA’s own website) was mistaken and Morata was not shown a second yellow against Germany, so he is starting. :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.