• Georgia (AET)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spain (Penalties)

• Georgia (Penalties)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He should have won it last season anyway.

I said this to so many neutrals who thought Haaland got fucked by the Messi World Cup heroics.

Thing is a commentator annoyed me earlier in this tournament (no surprise as I think it was Dixon) when discussing the greats in this position.. think it was Kante playing and they also mentioned Rodders but then talked about Busquets and went onto say he was in a league of his own. I personally think that is bollocks and rose tinted glasses looking back at the past Rodri is the evolution of Busquets as he has all his qualities but is much more complete adding goals and physicality to his game.. Spain and that Barca team would have achieved just as much with him instead. He’s basically Busquets on steroids.

I really dislike Morata and have for some time. Wish he was nowhere near the team.
He's so hot and cold, the last Euros semi final against Italy sums him up, comes off the bench and scores a great goal and then misses his penalty in the shootout.

I said this to so many neutrals who thought Haaland got fucked by the Messi World Cup heroics.

Thing is a commentator annoyed me earlier in this tournament (no surprise as I think it was Dixon) when discussing the greats in this position.. think it was Kante playing and they also mentioned Rodders but then talked about Busquets and went onto say he was in a league of his own. I personally think that is bollocks and rose tinted glasses looking back at the past Rodri is the evolution of Busquets as he has all his qualities but is much more complete adding goals and physicality to his game.. Spain and that Barca team would have achieved just as much with him instead. He’s basically Busquets on steroids.
Its always hard to give an accurate representation of any barca or madrid players achievements because while they are great players it makes it a damn site easier when no fucker can tackle you

Georgia were tiring toward the end of the first half so I expect a frenetic first 15 minutes and then they’ll start to drop back, get sloppy, and we’ll begin to pick them apart fairly easily.

Its always hard to give an accurate representation of any barca or madrid players achievements because while they are great players it makes it a damn site easier when no fucker can tackle you

Yep.. forgot to add that. He also doesn’t dive *unfortunately more likely to head but you (which I prefer)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.