Spain v Germany - Fri 5th July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know Rodri is the best midfielder in the world but Germany's veterans are top notch as well. I would put Musiala and Wirtz probably on par with Yamal and Williams. The two Spanish guys may be a bit more flashy but considering the end product and club career Musiala is the best of them all.

Gündogan will battle Rodri, a duel for savourer. Yamal and Williams will run rampage at the two very mediocre German fullbacks. I am curious if Nagelsmann will start with a five-men defense in order to control the wings more or if he tries to win it in midfield.

The team that goes behind first will has it very difficult, that will be sure. I say 2-1 for Germany in extra time.

I know Rodri is the best midfielder in the world but Germany's veterans are top notch as well. I would put Musiala and Wirtz probably on par with Yamal and Williams. The two Spanish guys may be a bit more flashy but considering the end product and club career Musiala is the best of them all.

Gündogan will battle Rodri, a duel for savourer. Yamal and Williams will run rampage at the two very mediocre German fullbacks. I am curious if Nagelsmann will start with a five-men defense in order to control the wings more or if he tries to win it in midfield.

The team that goes behind first will has it very difficult, that will be sure. I say 2-1 for Germany in extra time.
Nah, 4 at the back, no system change.
Rodri will be the target man and key for the match but Gundo can't fight him physically. I'm afraid Andrich could be on Rodri's heels.

Germany last beat Spain 1988 in a competitive match. I expect another tight cracker and fine margins will decide. First goal is a good shout but it could well go to penalties. I'd like that.

Gotta be a battle royale with two City beasts head to head.

Every time I watch Germany I miss Gundo so much. Shame Leroy has not kicked on, musiala needs to kidnapped and subjected to the full Ferran/Twixi transfer jumper treatment. His destiny lies in East Manchester!

Rodri literally no words, he is football. Such a clever user of the ball, breaking up play, coming up with big goals. Big "Eric" LaPorte might have departed for sunnier climes but can't believe an elite team didn't come in for him, terrific defender.

Slightly random, currently in Seville, as you head out of the airport building, big poster of ol" steel eyes himself lifting the Europa League, Heezuz Navas. Didn't always feel his every ball would beat the last man, or even the first (!) but what a career and still in the national squad.

This could finish any myriad of combinations and any team that wins would not only deserve it, but would be favourites for me.

Gotta be a battle royale with two City beasts head to head.

Every time I watch Germany I miss Gundo so much. Shame Leroy has not kicked on, musiala needs to kidnapped and subjected to the full Ferran/Twixi transfer jumper treatment. His destiny lies in East Manchester!

Rodri literally no words, he is football. Such a clever user of the ball, breaking up play, coming up with big goals. Big "Eric" LaPorte might have departed for sunnier climes but can't believe an elite team didn't come in for him, terrific defender.

Slightly random, currently in Seville, as you head out of the airport building, big poster of ol" steel eyes himself lifting the Europa League, Heezuz Navas. Didn't always feel his every ball would beat the last man, or even the first (!) but what a career and still in the national squad.

This could finish any myriad of combinations and any team that wins would not only deserve it, but would be favourites for me.
In seville and Spain playing. I'm not jealous at all....
Great post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.