Spain v Germany - Fri 5th July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A tournament too much for Ilkay after a great start.
Leroy average at best as well.
Rodri class again,Laporte looking the part as well.

Still cannot believe that penalty was not given
I like those penalties aren't given. The ball was fired at him and he had no attention to play handball. When it hits his knee, his arse, his nose, his left peg or his shoulder top it's ok,
when it hits part of his arm or hand by chance the game is stopped, the team has to leave the own box and you have a free shot from 12 yards. Ridiculous.

The rule is shite, every ref has a different interpretation, everybody knows, originally it was about intentional handball but the IFAB - always protecting the original idea of the game - can't be arsed to protect the original idea of the game.

Boycot the whole shite til they come to sense, honestly.
That's what fans can do.

Germany left their heart on the pitch but were not able to convert all the good chances they've created against a very strong Spanish team (and my title favourite pre tournament and still, because they have Rodders) that simply couldn't believe their luck to not go to penalties - what I have been hoping for pre match.

Great final it was, cracking match, decided by a fine margin.

EDIT: forgot to say, Taylor's biggest mistake was not booking Kroos for the 1st foul on Pedri, stonewall yellow. Hope Pedri is fine.

I HATE refs who make a difference in what minute a rule is broken. He made himself a tough job as Kroos did it again and again til he finally was booked - and made no more foul. Surprise!
We need no nonsense refs and the game will immediately start to be fair and much more watchable! Injury feigning and cheating must be banned hindsight for 3+ matches and it will stop. WTF is so hard to understand. Rant over ;)

Last edited:
I like those penalties aren't given. The ball was fired at him and he had no attention to play handball. When it hits his knee, his arse, his nose, his left peg or his shoulder top it's ok,
when it hits part of his arm or hand by chance the game is stopped, the team has to leave the own box and you have a free shot from 12 yards. Ridiculous.

The rule is shite, every ref has a different interpretation, everybody knows, originally it was about intentional handball but the IFAB - always protecting the original idea of the game - can't be arsed to protect the original idea of the game.

Boycot the whole shite til they come to sense, honestly.
That's what fans can do.

Germany left their heart on the pitch but were not able to convert all the good chances they've created against a very strong Spanish team (and my title favourite pre tournament and still, because they have Rodders) that simply couldn't believe their luck to not go to penalties - what I have been hoping for pre match.

Great final it was, cracking match, decided by a fine margin.

EDIT: forgot to say, Taylor's biggest mistake was not booking Kroos for the 1st foul on Pedri, stonewall yellow. Hope Pedri is fine.

I HATE refs who make a difference in what minute a rule is broken. He made himself a tough job as Kroos did it again and again til he finally was booked - and made no more foul. Surprise!
We need no nonsense refs and the game will immediately start to be fair and much more watchable! Injury feigning and cheating must be banned hindsight for 3+ matches and it will stop. WTF is so hard to understand. Rant over ;)
Kroos hit the ball first. It was not a bad foul as well, more like Pedri is very fragile. Pedri got down spectacular but I think this would not be a yellow card in the PL either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.