Spain v Germany - Fri 5th July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
millions of Turks are praying for Spain tonight. :))) i am serious.. they are so angry to Germany after today's events. :)))

Can't lie I would like to see the hosts win, a Germany England final would be exceptional. Getting knocked out on penalties so that waistcoat can rush home to get his knighthood and failure rewards is inevitable.

Just switched the coverage on now and all I've seen is a feature length bit on bloody Bellingham. You literally cannot escape the kid.

Just switched the coverage on now and all I've seen is a feature length bit on bloody Bellingham. You literally cannot escape the kid.

Football has never been this blind other than Henderson got the front cover of FIFA, imagine if Bellingham actually produced a display worth of a write up?

Now you are seeing what many of us have said is entirely unwarranted hype, similar to the adulation and constant references United gets during matches and analysis that has absolutely nothing to do with them.

Football has never been this blind other than Henderson got the front cover of FIFA, imagine if Bellingham actually produced a display worth of a write up?
If he did then I could stomach the fanfare a bit more. Fawning over him when a good overhead kick is his only standout moment amid 4 distinctly average performances is just a bit overbearing for me. I'm mowing the lawn now til the game starts lol

Now you are seeing what many of us have said is entirely unwarranted hype, similar to the adulation and constant references United gets during matches and analysis that has absolutely nothing to do with them.
I've never not seen the hype mate. It's irritated me plenty, just not as aggressively as a lot of people on here! My irritation is towards the media for feeding the machine that is Bellinghams hype. Not Bellingham himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.