Spain v Germany - Fri 5th July, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Quarter-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surprised Rudiger and Andrich didn't snap someone in last few minutes then as they were in same situation. Seems ridiculous to give players a free hit to potentially badly injure someone.
If they snapped someone and got a direct red for violent conduct, they'd be suspended for more than one match (which carries on even after the tournament). Carvajal, who is a thug, only got a second yellow, which means one match suspension.

Spain are a very good team and worthy favourites but fuck me that non penalty was a disgrace . If I was the Germans I’d think fuck the ban and just rip into Taylor . Hope soain win it

Not a big fan of his but Cucurella has been the best left back in the euros so far, they've also got Grimaldo on the bench.

First match I have watched tbh and then only the second half.. He always seemed out of position, gave the ball away in midfield, wasn't strong enough against the big Germans and was six inches too short for the German goal. Maybe unfair. Just my assessment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.