Spanish Mundo ABC: Mourinho made a deal vith Manchester City

Re: Mourinho

Don't know how accurate it is obviously, may just be a Catalan wind-up, just popped up on my Twitter feed. Want Bobby to stay personally, my only gripe with Mourinho is he doesn't seem to be a 'long-term' manager. If he were to break that habit with us - my word...

Yea and Bryan Robson thinks he will be Baconfaces replacement at the Swamp. Speculation. More shit to unsettle the squad/club during the title run in.

How about Mourinho just goes somewhere else, and we get the diving-yet-amazing-Tranny instead.

ban-mcfc said:
exiledbaguleyblue said:
Expect this speculation to increase. I work in Abu Dhabi and locals have been telling me, since Christmas, that Mourinho will be our manager next season and ladyboy will be coming with him.

Believe what you want, time will tell.

But for now f@ck the speculation and get behind the team.

got a sneak feeling you may be correct.
*cough* Horse-shit *cough*

Ooohhh,exciting.......

If it's going to happen,i don't see a 'better' opportunity than this summer.

I think the most realistic way of this happening would be if we finish 2nd and Real win the Champions League. Then he leaves Madrid a legend, just like he left Inter.

And for the people who say they don't want him for the sole reason of because he leaves a couple years after winning many titles...actually think about that.

I think we're in good hands with Mancini or Mourinho, should be an interesting summer.

exiledbaguleyblue said:
Expect this speculation to increase. I work in Abu Dhabi and locals have been telling me, since Christmas, that Mourinho will be our manager next season and ladyboy will be coming with him.

Believe what you want, time will tell.

But for now f@ck the speculation and get behind the team.

I was at a lunch meeting in the Abu Dhabi Sheraton on Wednesday afternoon and that very conversation was the main topic, I'm not sure how true it is but the people here are convinced.

My opinion is I'd like to keep RM for at least a couple more seasons by which time I expect we will have won the EPL at the very least and from there it could only get better, we will have a manager who is sure of his post and more than likely Sir Alex will be retired.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.