Spanish Mundo ABC: Mourinho made a deal vith Manchester City

Love Mancini, but this is the one coach I would replace him with. Part of me thinks deep down he really wants to go over the road instead, so that's my reason why it won't happen (unfortunately).

To add a bit more fuel to the fire, could this be known by the players already and if so does it go some way to explain a, the sudden Tevez u turn and b, Balo starting to play up again because Mourinho has made his feelings clear on both players loves one hates the other hmmmm.

I wonder how many pages this reaches before drawing to its inevitable conclusion?

We're 8 games away from a potential title, fuck Mourinho and any other shite, it's simply not important.

themadinventor said:
To add a bit more fuel to the fire, could this be known by the players already and if so does it go some way to explain a, the sudden Tevez u turn and b, Balo starting to play up again because Mourinho has made his feelings clear on both players loves one hates the other hmmmm.
Now you're starting to think like a conspiracy theorist.

jay_mcfc said:
I wonder how many pages this reaches before drawing to its inevitable conclusion?

We're 8 games away from a potential title, fuck Mourinho and any other shite, it's simply not important.

Yeah, but we're not playing this morning. What's the problem?

chesterbells said:
Yeah, but we're not playing this morning. What's the problem?

The problem is it's bullshit we've heard a hundred times before. All the pretend ITK'ers will come out and tell us 'what they've heard' and yet Mourinho, 4 years since us becoming the richest club in the world, has still not managed here.

No doubt this will get to 20-30 pages of bullshit, hearsay and lies before Mourinho signs his new contract at Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.