Sparta Praha CL GW3 (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Went for Savinho, I just don't get Nunes, he did play well but hegoes mssing in other games, never thought he was good enough and still don't, sorry. He'll be of as soon as Barca flutter their eyes.

Nuñes followed by Rico, Phil and in the second half Savinho.
Great cross by Nuñes for the Stones header and he took his penalty very well.
McAtee looked good in his few minutes,.I hope to see more at the weekend.

I thinks there’s a few contenders tonight. Savinho and Nunes were excellent, Foden put in some hard yards tonight and is hopefully playing his way back to form. Lewis had sone great moments, Great to see Ajanji and Ake back.

I’m going for Savinho. I think this kid is going to be a superstar.

Savinho was absolutely brilliant but went for Nunes as I thought he had a really good game tonight. I think he created 2 and finished the penalty. I just wish he could do this against maybe even Southampton and Forest.

Savinho for me. Did everything right and was a constant threat. Shout to Nunes who was more like a city player and stones who was back to treble winning season stones.

Went for Savinho, I just don't get Nunes, he did play well but hegoes mssing in other games, never thought he was good enough and still don't, sorry. He'll be of as soon as Barca flutter their eyes.
The Man of the Match award judges him on this particular game.

I thought he was fantastic tonight

Nunes gets my vote. Context is key. Struggled to settle and understand his role previously.
Now starting to see workrate together with assists and goals.
Not outstanding but a good performance and hopefully helps the lad keep moving forward with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.