Sparta Praha CL GW3 (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Have I been watching the same game as some of you ???
FFS there was only one player by a fucking country mile so why the fuck are some of you voting for Nunes ?
He was dog shit in that first half, whilst Savi was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole game.
And as for some of the other stupid MOTM I fucking despair that the fucking drugs have NOT worn off !!!!

FFS there was only one player by a fucking country mile so why the fuck are some of you voting for Nunes ?
He was dog shit in that first half, whilst Savi was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole game.
And as for some of the other stupid MOTM I fucking despair that the fucking drugs have NOT worn off !!!!
Football is about opinions.
Your opinion may or may not be the same as others.
Your view of the game may or may not be different to others.
Doesn’t make you any better or worse at your opinion of player’s performance.
But on this occasion, it appears lots of people watched a different game to you.
Unless you’re Pep, Your opinion on this occasion might be wrong, or just different to others.
Matters not.
Savinho and Nunes both played better than they have previously, and that’s a win.

Football is about opinions.
Your opinion may or may not be the same as others.
Your view of the game may or may not be different to others.
Doesn’t make you any better or worse at your opinion of player’s performance.
But on this occasion, it appears lots of people watched a different game to you.
Unless you’re Pep, Your opinion on this occasion might be wrong, or just different to others.
Matters not.
Savinho and Nunes both played better than they have previously, and that’s a win.
Oh I`m so sorry that my opinion was not to your liking but IMO time and time again Savi was exceptional and far far better than Nunes and any other player in that first half.
Add to that his second half performance which was even better then how on earth can you say that Nunes was overall better than A N Other ?
I agree that its all about opinions and I was with lots of other City fans in my local and every fan without question gave Savi the MOTM.
Having said that they all agreed that this was Nunes best game for City including myself, but that first half was OK but not on par with Savis full 90 minutes overall contribution.

Savi is to wasteful to run away with the votes for motm. Nunes influenced the game more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.