Sparta Praha (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Happy days, some fantastic goals and football tonight in the second half. Hopefully this can be the springboard for Nunes now. McAtee had some lovely touches when he came on aswell. Phil looking back to himself.

I wanted Nunes gone in the summer.

Amazing how you can follow football for 30 odd years and still know fuck all about it.

There is a player there he glides and has real pace. Also gets involved in the mucky stuff and has an edge to him. I think he will come good (Said this last season too).

Great 2nd half, still 1 half good enough for me. Stones in some monumental form lately. Foden looks back little by little, so crucial.

Nunes has some more tests to do surely, but been really great. Hes best performance for us and generally good form. I do not know if it works like that, but he deserves a start vs Southampton.

People too harsh on Gundogan. Hes not at his best obviously, but we need to try with him as much as we can. We need Gundo for this season and he needs gametime to be at his best.

People been convincing me before game that Sparta is 10x > Slovan. Sparta arguably better, but not that much. We just another level even when not very top gear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.