Sparta Praha (H) - Wed 23rd Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for one minute dismissing Sparta but if they had Nunes and McAtee they would be close to being the best players in their squad.
As we have class players everywhere and more on the bench there's no need to be over cautious tonight.
On Sunday we struggled to beat the side that was bottom of the Premier League with no wins out of 7 , 6 losses and a draw.

I think we shouldn't underestimate any team we play at the moment as we have yet to hit our stride !

Not the game for the infamous Pep tinkering !

On Sunday we struggled to beat the side that was bottom of the Premier League with no wins out of 7 , 6 losses and a draw.

I think we shouldn't underestimate any team we play at the moment as we have yet to hit our stride !

He only tinkers when we don't win

This is a vitally important game. We look bang average on 4pts from 2 games, especially drawing at home. But, 7 from 3, having played 2 at home is a better haul and necessary to keep touch with the top teams.

City need to be a Top 8 team, and should be. Anything less is a disastrous outcome.

Strong team with plenty of subs in the last 30 mins IF we are at least 2 up, preferably 3 up!

1-0 going into the last 20-30 mins is a nightmare!

But he doesn't always tinker!
Against Wolves he played an ultra conservative side and waited until deep in the second half to introduce the players that changed the game.
Do you want more of Bernardo, Gundo and Kovacic against faster and stronger opponents?
I don't.

At the end of the day you called a guy out for being wrong and then he proved he was telling you the truth.

The above post is a very weird apology.
I do not see it that way.

He did not tell me which ranking he refers to. He did not indicate any source. So I showed official Uefa ranking, which is much different, than one hes been reffering to.

Moreover, he showed me ranking to tell me that Slovan and Sparta are not teams from the same level. Its been a point of conversation I guess.

And I think currently they are. And I definitely think level between Sparta and Slovan is not 31 vs. 141 places. So in this way I think UEFA ranking is much more credible.

But he doesn't always tinker!
Against Wolves he played an ultra conservative side and waited until deep in the second half to introduce the players that changed the game.
Do you want more of Bernardo, Gundo and Kovacic against faster and stronger opponents?
I don't.
Yes I do.
Intelligence and control please.
Wins 9.5 times out of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.