Sparta Praha (H) - Wed 23rd Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the paper its basically Slovan Bratyslava type of the opponent in the power rankings. Its been pretty easy back then.

No red cards, no injuries and we should be fine.

Regardless I do not think starting eleven will be entirely different. Pep wants a bit of continuity, still to build fitness and chemistry among starters.

But I hope for Nunes to start. He has done proper job against Wolves when things been hot for him.

Blow them away and around 55/60 min introduce McAtee, O'Reilly etc.
Bratislava are currently ranked 142nd in the world. Sparta Praha are ranked 31st, ahead of teams like Napoli, Newcastle and Brighton.

Praha will be a much better side than Bratislava who are by far the worst team we’ve ever played in the CL. They played well in the first half of the game I watched them earlier in the competition away at Stutgartt. They were quick on the counter attack and had a lad who scored a screamer of a free kick who was putting good crosses in for their striker.

I’m looking forward to this one, should be a good game and we’ll have to be on it and the idea that anyone has of the likes of O’Reilly playing is far fetched.

Bratislava are currently ranked 142nd in the world. Sparta Praha are ranked 31st, ahead of teams like Napoli, Newcastle and Brighton.

Praha will be a much better side than Bratislava who are by far the worst team we’ve ever played in the CL. They played well in the first half of the game I watched them earlier in the competition away at Stutgartt. They were quick on the counter attack and had a lad who scored a screamer of a free kick who was putting good crosses in for their striker.

I’m looking forward to this one, should be a good game and we’ll have to be on it and the idea that anyone has of the likes of O’Reilly playing is far fetched.
Mate, what are you talking about? You mistaken Sparta and Slavia Praga:)

1729693016029.png

Slovan is:

1729693044388.png

Sparta is:
1729693064276.png

Mate, what are you talking about? You mistaken Sparta and Slavia Praga:)

View attachment 135959

Slovan is:

View attachment 135960

Sparta is:
View attachment 135961
Those are UEFA coefficient rankings based a lot on previous European performances.

These are team rankings updated with each match played:
IMG_8058.jpeg

Last edited:
Those are UEFA coefficient rankings based a lot on previous European performances.

These are team rankings updated with each match played:
View attachment 135962
Aaa another ranking, ok, now I am afraid:)

I mean, at the end point is, we should win over Sparta at the Etihad and to predict we are going to win and win with high score, which allows us to give playing time for youngsters is not rubbish opinion I believe;)

Aaa another ranking, ok, now I am afraid:)

I mean, at the end point is, we should win over Sparta at the Etihad and to predict we are going to win and win with high score, which allows us to give playing time for youngsters is not rubbish opinion I believe;)
At the end of the day you called a guy out for being wrong and then he proved he was telling you the truth.

The above post is a very weird apology.

Not for one minute dismissing Sparta but if they had Nunes and McAtee they would be close to being the best players in their squad.
As we have class players everywhere and more on the bench there's no need to be over cautious tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.