Sparta Praha (H) - Wed 23rd Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got into the stadium. There’s a small but noisy section of visiting fans just to my left.

As for our starting eleven, our midfield looks a bit thin. How are we getting so many injuries. When did Grealish and Doku manage to get injured?
Hopefully illness/niggle over injury as neither looked like they had any issues on Sunday.

Just got into the stadium. There’s a small but noisy section of visiting fans just to my left.

As for our starting eleven, our midfield looks a bit thin. How are we getting so many injuries. When did Grealish and Doku manage to get injured?

Look, I most emphatically am not scaremongering, but there's a rumour on this side of the water that there's a new strain of covid in the offing. I myself have been pushed to get a jab (not sure if I will, for the time being). Not that you'd expect people of Jack and Jérémy's age to get anything. Any such news on the UK side of the Channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.