Sparta Praha (H) - Wed 23rd Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I most emphatically am not scaremongering, but there's a rumour on this side of the water that there's a new strain of covid in the offing. I myself have been pushed to get a jab (not sure if I will, for the time being). Not that you'd expect people of Jack and Jérémy's age to get anything. Any such news on the UK side of the Channel?
Oh lovely

I am still a bit stunned at the rate of first injuries we seem to pick up..and have been picking up over the last couple of seasons...is it the intense fixture list? How are we compared to other top end clubs in the Prem/ Europe?

Look at that bench, not exactly confidence inspiring...and Jack and Doku now both out for the weekend. We seriously can't afford any more people out tonight. Get the game won nice and early & take some of the big guns off for safety.

I am still a bit stunned at the rate of first injuries we seem to pick up..and have been picking up over the last couple of seasons...is it the intense fixture list? How are we compared to other top end clubs in the Prem/ Europe?
Tbh we have been pretty fortunate over last few seasons. Arsenal also missing several key players right now. Injuries just happen. Going with small squad would eventually bite city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.