Special Kits for Champions league ??

zlaz3r

I think the OS unintentionally (can you say that?) gave us some information which were supposed too be secret???
They confirmed that the goalkeeper shirt is purple for Champions league, but Joe asks for "the other one loads of people talks about" and the guy who presented Joe for our new shirts said: yeah the other one is gonna be black!"

The video is not on our youtube page yet so cant link, but go the OS and watch the "INSIDE CITY kit special" from 2:20..

zlaz3r said:
I think the OS unintentionally (can you say that?) gave us some information which were supposed too be secret???
They confirmed that the goalkeeper shit is purple for Champions league, but Joe asks for "the other one loads of people talks about" and the guy who presented Joe for our new shirts said: yeah the other one is gonna be black!"

The video is not on our youtube page yet so cant link, but go the OS and watch the "INSIDE CITY kit special" from 2:20..
I thought something like that but think he meant joe has 2 changes of kit.

did you hear Vinnie saying this will be the trophy winners kit? it says it was filmed on the 4th april, when we were 5 points behind and had arsenal away at the weekend!!!!!

Blue>Red said:
zlaz3r said:
They confirmed that the goalkeeper shit is purple for Champions league, but Joe asks for "the other one loads of people talks about" and the guy who presented Joe for our new shirts said: yeah the other one is gonna be black!"

I thought something like that but think he meant joe has 2 changes of kit.

did you hear Vinnie saying this will be the trophy winners kit? it says it was filmed on the 4th april, when we were 5 points behind and had arsenal away at the weekend!!!!!

I don´t think the goalkeepers will have 2 special kits for CL and the field players wont.
I am pretty sure he meant, 1 green for the league and a purple for CL for the keepers, 1 home and 1 away for the league and a special black for CL for the league players..

zlaz3r said:
Llewellyn Dowd said:
Goalkeepers shit purple??

Funny how people are more interested in finding small typing mistakes, instead of contributing to the thread with some interesting points..
^
Like that for instance?

Funny how some people pass comment on other posters who are harmlessly trying to bring in a bit of levity! ;o)

zlaz3r said:
Llewellyn Dowd said:
Goalkeepers shit purple??

Funny how people are more interested in finding small typing mistakes, instead of contributing to the thread with some interesting points..

Some people have nothing else better to do, i no its sad

You could be right but can't see it myself has it bin done before from any team

I found these pictures in the 3rd Kit thread..

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=261446&hilit=3rd+kit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=261446&hilit=3rd+kit</a>

[bigimg]http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv178/talkativesprout/darksidemcfc.jpg[/bigimg]

AxIUz0RCIAEDgw8.jpg

And they seem to match what the guy in the video said about it being black...

zlaz3r said:
I found these pictures in the 3rd Kit thread..

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=261446&hilit=3rd+kit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=261446&hilit=3rd+kit</a>

[bigimg]http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv178/talkativesprout/darksidemcfc.jpg[/bigimg]

AxIUz0RCIAEDgw8.jpg

And they seem to match what the guy in the video said about it being black...

I love the 2nd one but they are both nice

zlaz3r said:
"the other one loads of people talks about" and the guy who presented Joe for our new shirts said: yeah the other one is gonna be black!"

Joe didn't say that he said 'loads of people wear green'.

They were only talking about goalkeeper tops.

Green one is first choice, black is second choice and purple is the European one as long as it doesn't clash with the other team.

There's no mention of our 3rd strip.

Also, Balotelli said you would do UFC if he didn't play football. Some boy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.