Special Kits for Champions league ??

So the keepers get a special kit for Champions league, but the field players don't??
doesn't add up for me... But your right harper, i heard wrong the black one must be for the keepers 2nd league kit

zlaz3r said:
So the keepers get a special kit for Champions league, but the field players don't??
doesn't add up for me... But your right harper, i heard wrong the black one must be for the keepers 2nd league kit

Joe Hart - Purple/Green

Home - Blue

Away - Maroon

Third - Black

zlaz3r said:

They might, they just might not of decided on it by that point.

I'm hoping they do bring out a shirt based on the St.Mark's original.

Freestyler said:
zlaz3r said:

Joe Hart - Purple/Green

Home - Blue

Away - Maroon

Third - Black

That's what i thought too at first glance, but hart says " but loads wear green" when he refers too the league green one, and the other guy answers that then its gonna be the black one.

But it could also mean that the purple one isn't exclusive for the CL but could also be used for the league when the keepers shirts clashes, and that the black one is the 3rd kit.

Freestyler said:
zlaz3r said:

Joe Hart - Green/Black/Purple

Home - Blue

Away - Maroon

Third - ?

Edited for accuracy.

zlaz3r said:
Blue>Red said:
zlaz3r said:
I think the OS unintentionally (can you say that?) gave us some information which were supposed too be secret???
They confirmed that the goalkeeper shit is purple for Champions league, but Joe asks for "the other one loads of people talks about" and the guy who presented Joe for our new shirts said: yeah the other one is gonna be black!"

The video is not on our youtube page yet so cant link, but go the OS and watch the "INSIDE CITY kit special" from 2:20..
I thought something like that but think he meant joe has 2 changes of kit.

did you hear Vinnie saying this will be the trophy winners kit? it says it was filmed on the 4th april, when we were 5 points behind and had arsenal away at the weekend!!!!!

I don´t think the goalkeepers will have 2 special kits for CL and the field players wont.
I am pretty sure he meant, 1 green for the league and a purple for CL for the keepers, 1 home and 1 away for the league and a special black for CL for the league players..
If this is true, what do we wear at everton away?
Green is the same as their goalkeeper and Blue clashes with their kit

zlaz3r said:
I think the OS unintentionally (can you say that?) gave us some information which were supposed too be secret???
They confirmed that the goalkeeper shirt is purple for Champions league, but Joe asks for "the other one loads of people talks about" and the guy who presented Joe for our new shirts said: yeah the other one is gonna be black!"

The video is not on our youtube page yet so cant link, but go the OS and watch the "INSIDE CITY kit special" from 2:20..

YET AGAIN ILL REMIND YOU THAT I SAID THIS IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD ABOUT OUR NEW KITS AND GOT LAUGHED AT FOR SUGESTING SOMETHIN SO STUPID............<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:31 pm --<br /><br />
Freestyler said:
zlaz3r said:

Joe Hart - Purple/Green

Home - Blue

Away - Maroon

Third - Black

the third kit is the 1 like inter milan, i.e. striped

g180aj said:
zlaz3r said:
They confirmed that the goalkeeper shirt is purple for Champions league, but Joe asks for "the other one loads of people talks about" and the guy who presented Joe for our new shirts said: yeah the other one is gonna be black!"

YET AGAIN ILL REMIND YOU THAT I SAID THIS IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD ABOUT OUR NEW KITS AND GOT LAUGHED AT FOR SUGESTING SOMETHIN SO STUPID............

-- Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:31 pm --

Freestyler said:
zlaz3r said:

Joe Hart - Purple/Green

Home - Blue

Away - Maroon

Third - Black

AxIUz0RCIAEDgw8.jpg

I hope you mean this one cause it fucking beautiful.. one of the best looking kit if you ask me.

zlaz3r said:
g180aj said:
zlaz3r said:

YET AGAIN ILL REMIND YOU THAT I SAID THIS IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD ABOUT OUR NEW KITS AND GOT LAUGHED AT FOR SUGESTING SOMETHIN SO STUPID............

-- Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:31 pm --

Freestyler said:
Joe Hart - Purple/Green

Home - Blue

Away - Maroon

Third - Black

AxIUz0RCIAEDgw8.jpg

I hope you mean this one cause it fucking beautiful.. one of the best looking kit if you ask me.
That IS the third kit jersey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.