Special Kits for Champions league ??

Banned Tosspot said:
zlaz3r said:
g180aj said:
YET AGAIN ILL REMIND YOU THAT I SAID THIS IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD ABOUT OUR NEW KITS AND GOT LAUGHED AT FOR SUGESTING SOMETHIN SO STUPID............

-- Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:31 pm --

the third kit is the 1 like inter milan, i.e. striped

AxIUz0RCIAEDgw8.jpg

I hope you mean this one cause it fucking beautiful.. one of the best looking kit if you ask me.
That IS the third kit jersey.

Are you sure? Smacks of Photoshop to me.

Banned Tosspot said:
zlaz3r said:
g180aj said:
YET AGAIN ILL REMIND YOU THAT I SAID THIS IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD ABOUT OUR NEW KITS AND GOT LAUGHED AT FOR SUGESTING SOMETHIN SO STUPID............

AxIUz0RCIAEDgw8.jpg

I hope you mean this one cause it fucking beautiful.. one of the best looking kit if you ask me.

i wish it was but no one knows what the 3rd kit will look like yet.

The reference to a black kit was definitley about Joe's alternative keeper one, not about the outfield players kit.

And people saying about keepers having a Champions League kit, did they not use the Yellow with black one for that last season (or the one before) or am I just imagining it?

No one seemed to mention though that Nasri said the home shirt was 'sexy'!

Bellers_a_hero said:
The reference to a black kit was definitley about Joe's alternative keeper one, not about the outfield players kit.

And people saying about keepers having a Champions League kit, did they not use the Yellow with black one for that last season (or the one before) or am I just imagining it?

No one seemed to mention though that Nasri said the home shirt was 'sexy'!

I remember that yellow keepers kit, I was a belter.

kun said:
zlaz3r said:
Blue>Red said:
I thought something like that but think he meant joe has 2 changes of kit.

did you hear Vinnie saying this will be the trophy winners kit? it says it was filmed on the 4th april, when we were 5 points behind and had arsenal away at the weekend!!!!!

I don´t think the goalkeepers will have 2 special kits for CL and the field players wont.
I am pretty sure he meant, 1 green for the league and a purple for CL for the keepers, 1 home and 1 away for the league and a special black for CL for the league players..
If this is true, what do we wear at everton away?
Green is the same as their goalkeeper and Blue clashes with their kit
It doesn't matter if both keepers wear the same colour, happens all the time!

Cant see us having 3 keeper kits, we've never done before without using an old one!

Stirling1978 said:
kun said:
zlaz3r said:
I don´t think the goalkeepers will have 2 special kits for CL and the field players wont.
I am pretty sure he meant, 1 green for the league and a purple for CL for the keepers, 1 home and 1 away for the league and a special black for CL for the league players..
If this is true, what do we wear at everton away?
Green is the same as their goalkeeper and Blue clashes with their kit
It doesn't matter if both keepers wear the same colour, happens all the time!

Cant see us having 3 keeper kits, we've never done before without using an old one!

The black one to be used could be the old black one the keepers had?

Banned Tosspot said:
zlaz3r said:
g180aj said:

AxIUz0RCIAEDgw8.jpg

Borrowing some arsenal jerseys now as well?

<a class="postlink" href="http://imgur.com/5Uih5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://imgur.com/5Uih5</a>

Banned Tosspot said:
kompany10 said:
Banned Tosspot said:

i wish it was but no one knows what the 3rd kit will look like yet.
They do because that's it. It's not a photoshop.

It doesn't look photo shopped but the right arm looks a bit dodgy to me and the colours look darkened and the stripes don't match up.

Could just be me though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.