Spike's Real Madrid Day Trip

Tattooedcityfan

top trip yet again.was on the 7am flight.only niggle is why were we dropped off outside a park in the middle of nowhere? was it on the advice/orders of old bill? reason i ask that is there were old bill parked up across the road outside the park.

liked it when the coach driver ,on the way from the airport took us passed the bernabeu, he stopped , opened the door so people could get off and take photo's , but no one was mithered, we all wanted to fuck off and get straight on the beer -let no one ever tell you City fans havent got their priorities right !

Certainly the half hour walk into the centre was the only blight of the trip. Other than that Spike's 7am day trip was quality. I believe though we had to leave one drunken blue behind at the front on the way home, been on the vodka since boarding the morning flight and even his mates had no idea where he'd gone, hope he made it back on another plane.

Top trip though !

very impressed. like previously stated it was a right pain in the arse where we got dropped off, especially as the driver seemed to drive right through where we wanted to be, but it appears everyone got dropped off there.

orgainsation at the start was very good indeed, knew where to go etc & knew exactly where to go coming out of the ground too.

come on spike massive business opportunity here; need to make sure TC never given the privelege to run City CL trips again

Spike's Day Trip:

I must say, well done spike, sport options and Strategic Airlines.
In Madrid in good time and Manchester back, apart from the old bill sending the coaches away from the city on arrival (maine square i mean), all was good, even the plane food wasn't all that bad, but saying that, i would of ate a scabby dog on the way and on the way back. Blooming starving:

First European trip and it was absolutely brilliant! Spike's trip was recommended to me and I am so glad I decided to book on it - was on the 7.20 flight, well organised - got back home at 4 this morning, in work for half 7 but definitely worth it!!

Met Spike in a bar off Plaza Mayor and he came across as a decent bloke.

I organise my own trips, but can understand those who prefer to let someone else do the legwork. I saw him a couple of times in the ground and he was helpful and attentive to everyone who approached him. Even those who were mithering him about the Ajax game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.