Split with girlfriend... help.

Big-P

Broke up with my girlfriend of one and a half years just yesterday and obviously feel like shit. I messaged another girl on Saturday night when drunk just to wind her up because we'd had an argument, she hadn't spoke with me for a week and we met up on Thursday to talk and i told her the reasons why i did it (to wind her up and i was drunk) iv apologized and pestered all week and had flowers sent to her house. Yesterday she told me that she doesn't think that we'd been happy for a while and whilst she's saying its not over forever but we need to get on with our lives and stop communicating for a while as she wants to try and sort out her future and get a job (shes just graduated university and is struggling with what to do next) I replied by saying that if its what she thinks is for the best but i do think it will be over forever because i wouldn't ever see her out and about and that id never forget her, she then said that ' if you dont forget me then it wont be over forever and in a few months i might feel different and you might have moved on but its a chance that i have to take and that she needs to cut off from me for a while and that id hurt her and she cant forgive me and thats why she cant miss me.
In everybody expert opinion what does this mean? is there a chance in the future or is this done for good?
i feel like shit but i also know now that i do have time to improve myself and concentrate on me for a little while but i really dont want this but i know there is nothing i can do with her now. What is everybodys advice? i know this isnt really the place but i need views.

scenic_views4_wallpaper.jpg

Big-P said:
Broke up with my girlfriend of one and a half years just yesterday and obviously feel like shit. I messaged another girl on Saturday night when drunk just to wind her up because we'd had an argument, she hadn't spoke with me for a week and we met up on Thursday to talk and i told her the reasons why i did it (to wind her up and i was drunk) iv apologized and pestered all week and had flowers sent to her house. Yesterday she told me that she doesn't think that we'd been happy for a while and whilst she's saying its not over forever but we need to get on with our lives and stop communicating for a while as she wants to try and sort out her future and get a job (shes just graduated university and is struggling with what to do next) I replied by saying that if its what she thinks is for the best but i do think it will be over forever because i wouldn't ever see her out and about and that id never forget her, she then said that ' if you dont forget me then it wont be over forever and in a few months i might feel different and you might have moved on but its a chance that i have to take and that she needs to cut off from me for a while and that id hurt her and she cant forgive me and thats why she cant miss me.
In everybody expert opinion what does this mean? is there a chance in the future or is this done for good?
i feel like shit but i also know now that i do have time to improve myself and concentrate on me for a little while but i really dont want this but i know there is nothing i can do with her now. What is everybodys advice? i know this isnt really the place but i need views.
Sounds like she's trying to dangle the carrot above the donkey's head whilst the rider samples the fruits. She wants you to hang around and give her a few months to see if there's anything she deems 'better' out there, if not she wants to be able to come strolling right back to you.

I say fuck that.

By the sounds of it you're young (she's just graduated from university).

Round up the lads and smash tonight and tomorrow. Bank holiday weekend. Few drinks, bit of lemo, get your dick wet.

Paragraph breaks are wonderful.

Apart from that, go out and get laid, you'll soon feel better.

Big-P said:
And I thought tonight would be boring as i'm skint
*Pulls up chair gets out tea and cake*

Big-P said:

Go out tonight, get drunk, pick up a girl take her back to yours(get full written consent, with at least 4 witness signatures) then smash her back doors in...

If it hasn't been working very well between you for a while then time apart can be good.
If you really miss each other then try again but if not you can move on,This being in love at a young age thing is never going to be easy.Good luck

Sounds to me like she already moved on and has her sights set on someone else, sorry but I see what she is really saying is that she wants to try something different and really you doing what you did has given her the out.

She said you have both not been happy for a while, is that true or just true from her point of view?

I would take it as what it is, she's off, don't dwell too much, get out there and do the same.

If in a few months she contacts you, see how you feel but remember by then she would have tried some others out, can you accept that, you yourself might also have had extras. So it could be a win win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.