Spoilt Children....

mike o

Really couldn't believe some of our support yesterday

Wonder how some of you wouldve got on if youd ended up following the likes of oldham or stockport,we dont have a god given right to win football matches.

By all means have a bit of a moan but to start talking about Mancini getting the boot is just ridiculous and to boo the side off is pathetic,had to sit behind an idiot screaming abuse at Mancini all game. Same guy took to booing zabaleta,yes he had a bad game but it wasnt through lack of effort he just had a mare. It happens in football,get over and support your side.

The boo's at the end were fucking ridiculous,no doubt you'll all be waving your "bobby manc" scarves round your heads next week if we beat the Scousers.

Also if the silent masses bothered to get behind the team and actually sing instead of using their vocal chords to boo and moan then maybe the team would respond.

As i said,soon as it isnt going our way the majority start acting like spoilt kids.

Football is passionate but there are various reasons Mancini doesn't deserve the grief he is already getting he took over mid season he is unfamiliar with the league didn't have a pre season to get his ideas across or long enough chance before the transfer window opened to see for himself where the squad needed fine tuning this time next year would be fairer as teams sacking managers mid season all tend to have a honeymoon period followed by a tougher run of results. Added to the fact key players have been injured or away on international duty I don't think there has been a game yet where you can say our first 11 played together it's been two months anyway rant over CTID

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Football is passionate but there are various reasons Mancini doesn't deserve the grief he is already getting he took over mid season he is unfamiliar with the league didn't have a pre season to get his ideas across or long enough chance before the transfer window opened to see for himself where the squad needed fine tuning

Good reasons not to change the manager mid-season then.

Ah the daily "city supporters are crap" lecture. Is it available on ITunes?

moomba said:

And does the ITunes single come complete with Moomba's daily reply...;- )

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Football is passionate but there are various reasons Mancini doesn't deserve the grief he is already getting he took over mid season he is unfamiliar with the league didn't have a pre season to get his ideas across or long enough chance before the transfer window opened to see for himself where the squad needed fine tuning

I totally agree I was an Hughes Inner!

BillyShears said:
moomba said:

And does the ITunes single come complete with Moomba's daily reply...;- )

I've got a macro stored on my keyboard, that way I waste only 10 seconds instead of the usual 20.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:

Our results have improved since the change was made.

Our results have improved since the change was made.

Yes Moomba they have, 6 wins out of 8 is better than 7 out of 17
anybody that can't see that needs help!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.