spoke to gary cook today at coms

i believe they have weighed in the b of the bang...... and its free burgers at the first home game...

OR

We are buying the coms

or

mcfc tv for free

or

hanging people guilty of smoking in the toilets at half time

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/default.asp?pid=2401708&s=1&f=1&i=5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/default.asp?p ... =1&f=1&i=5</a>

Hmmm. It's like a really hard pub quiz.

In my mind, not a Chelsea player cos we'd hardly be negotiating for both JT and someone else (like Essian).
Not United (no need to mention why)
Not Liverpool (cos they think they are all that)
Not Arsenal (again can't see us getting 2 players from one team and it we are in for Toure...)
Not Villa (same after Barry)
Not Everton (mass suicide if they lost Lescott and someone else)
Not Fulham (no one big enough to blow us away)
Not WestHam (no one there)
Not Spurs (at least no one bigger than Tevez)
OK I'm stopping here...

Think it's from foreign so ..... struggling to think of a defender and Maicon's already mentioned....can only think of Yaya as a DM and he's supposedly sorted now at Barca....struggling....maybe a CM.... Iniesta is tasty and the earlier theory sounded good.... but Robben is available....hmmmm but we have loads of attackers already....

I give up!

EDIT: IT was a shit quiz anyway!!!

MonsallBlue said:
Cant see how it will be a Messi, Ribery size signing. Press would 100% get a sniff.

Maybe its something a lot simpler? Free tickets to south africa tour for me?? 5star hotel :)

This is what i was thinking. Unless its someone untouchable- messi-gerrard- I think it could be that its not a player at all. Free entry to all home games. Doesnt the owner do that at another club he owns?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.