spoke to gary cook today at coms

rickmcfc said:
nothing really was just gonna say hi to everyone and introduce myself and just to see how it worked really m8, thats all, nothing very interesting if im honest lol. but my dads m8 is the security guard at the training ground so occasionally he tells us certain stuff so if he does i will post is this way. u looking forward to the new season m8, god its boring with no footy!!!

PMSL. Really? Look, Mike the security gourd has been done already. Pretend some other sauce. BTW, seeing as you grow turnips, do you actually eat your own?

Brucie Bonus said:
rickmcfc said:
nothing really was just gonna say hi to everyone and introduce myself and just to see how it worked really m8, thats all, nothing very interesting if im honest lol. but my dads m8 is the security guard at the training ground so occasionally he tells us certain stuff so if he does i will post is this way. u looking forward to the new season m8, god its boring with no footy!!!

PMSL. Really? Look, Mike the security gourd has been done already. Pretend some other sauce. BTW, seeing as you grow turnips, do you actually eat your own?

i dont even know his name but he told us about keegan leaving 2 days before it all happened. and no i dont grow turnips as im a city fan from manchester not a rag from essex.

not my fault! said:
Chippy_boy said:
Regards Villa's latest comments in the media, could it be that he knows he has to leave Valencia but Valencia and he have agreed to play it cool to maximise the transfer fee and his wages?

I mean, you aren't going to get the best pay deal by saying "OK I want to play for you". Your best tactic is to say how passionately you want to stay where you are and only if some humongous offer is received would you consider moving.

Likewise thet club might say the same. Oh, hang on, that's EXACTLY what Valencia did say. Funny that.

Are you a TFM fan...? Only me and you here, go on admit it, you are arnt you ;-)

Sorry mate - no I am not.

My view is that in all probability he's barking mad. But there's just a little niggling doubt at the back of my mind, that's all.

Regards players' comments and the like, I take them all with a pinch of salt to be honest.

I mean Sweep was not moving back from Chelsea was he. He was loving it at Chelsea, settled in, very happy not planning on moving ever.... until he did move, days later.

Maybe your right but with the breaking news on SSN now about Eto'o and us getting Tevez I doubt we would buy another forward? Especialy as we have just bought RSC too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.