spoke to gary cook today at coms

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I posted this to some1 the other day, he likes a cheap zephyr he does.
Personally im seeing it as a catalyst for eto, but there is indeed a delegation meeting for the gringo over the weekend.

now in english ;)

GStar said:
Who did?

also tevez has enrolled his kids in a private school in cheadle..... will hit the press in the next couple of days.

Toffesforme did.

i thought his kids were enrolled a few weeks back Zin?

Just heard today from a journo pal that this will break in the next couple of days, not sure when it happened.

bobmcfc said:
Muckin Funster said:
bluegarty said:
Its got the guys on Bluevibe going also

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/default.asp?pid=2401708&s=1&f=1&i=5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/default.asp?p ... =1&f=1&i=5</a>

Somemuts brewing methinks

Is it me or is BlueVibe like using DOS (i.e. Stone Age Operating System Before Windows, for the non techie types)?
i can't get my head around bluevibe. its fucking weird to navigate

I dont get it either. Not got the patience for it.

bobmcfc said:
GStar said:
bluegarty said:
What TFM???

No way Villa said today he deffo wants to stay in Spain END OF....

Why would he say that if THIS is going on!!

Kaka said:
I want to stay in Italy, i want to stay and play for Milan. I consider the matter closed, will you now just all leave me in peace
lol

SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT as Kaka was talking aboutt his OWN club where as Villa was saying he WANTS to stay in Spain IE to either move to Barc or RM...

Anyhows I did put £10.00 on Villa at 16-1 so not a bad win if it IS him but can't see it

Villa? No fookin way... I'm not having this!

Would be hilarious just to give TFM a break though. Surely this can't/won't happen?

bobmcfc said:
I posted this to some1 the other day, he likes a cheap zephyr he does.
Personally im seeing it as a catalyst for eto, but there is indeed a delegation meeting for the gringo over the weekend.
would we really try for eto'o, tevez and villa as well as robby ?

No i'm saying valencia have said put up or shut up to barcelona, they haven't got the 37m required, we want an answer on eto. the two are sewn together..... we are 100% meeting delegates from valencia this weekend........ come on ajay, you can't get in trouble because it was me who has made the comments. )

davelyncooper said:
Gary is a very special man...................he may come from a global marketing background but he has been genuinely moved by the passion of the fans.

I am no ITK or WUM but I believe that the next few weeks will be ground changing.

Me too davely. Me too.

All of the stewards were told the reason there were no concerts this summer was because there was to be major work on the ground. I think that will be the BIG surprise. Not sure what they'll do but hopefully it'll be a forty foot tall statue of the Goat that they've paid the Premier League to be allowed to build in the centre of the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.