spoke to gary cook today at coms

Tell The King said:
Hang on. David Villa?

No way, can't see it. After all the statements about staying in Spain?

oh no, forget what you heard, the ever reliable ZZ has said it is likely to be thus.

that's not all, ajay is being cryptic and non-committal!

spursmad123 has said nothing about it BUT HE DID WINK and surely that meant something (even if he said it absolutely didn't mean anything at all and was only joking).

and have you forgotten about TFM all together?

just look at all the hysteria. it can only mean one thing.

Mr Villa's comments are a smokescreen.

Forget asking yourself why a smokescreen would be needed, why he couldn't just say, well, I don't know where I'll be playing, why he would deliberately say something that would make him look stupid, why he would make it look like he didnt want to come at all (great start to life at a new club).

Forget the fact that the press are reporting the totally believable eto'o to city, villa to barcelona story (what do they know? apart from the quotes, the off the record stuff from barca, city and the agents, the dates of the meetings and so forth, it's only evidence, don't believe a word of it).

Forget all that.

Just rub your balls, keep pressing f5, and believe.

bizzbo said:
Tell The King said:
Hang on. David Villa?

oh no, forget what you heard, the ever reliable ZZ has said it is likely to be thus.

spursmad123 has said nothing about it BUT HE DID WINK and surely that meant something (even if he said it absolutely didn't mean anything at all and was only joking).

Forget asking yourself why a smokescreen would be needed, why he couldn't just say, well, I don't know where I'll be playing, why he would deliberately say something that would make him look stupid, why he would make it look like he didnt want to come at all (great start to life at a new club).

Forget the fact that the press are reporting the totally believable eto'o to city, villa to barcelona story (what do they know? apart from the quotes, the off the record stuff from barca, city and the agents, the dates of the meetings and so forth, it's only evidence, don't believe a word of it).

Forget all that.

Bravo! Great post.

bizzbo said:
Tell The King said:
Hang on. David Villa?

oh no, forget what you heard, the EVER RELIABLE ZZ has said it is likely to be thus.

Forget all that.

Pardon my ignorance, but what has ZZ ever got right? He just seems to speak in tongues about things that never actually happen.

Cityisland said:
bizzbo said:
Tell The King said:
Hang on. David Villa?

oh no, forget what you heard, the EVER RELIABLE ZZ has said it is likely to be thus.

Forget all that.

Pardon my ignorance, but what has ZZ ever got right? He just seems to speak in tongues about things that never actually happen.
He's taking the piss,Clarkey;-)

This thread is a smokescreen in it's self as the OP did not speak to Garry Cook but in fact a Garry Cook lookalike sent by the rags to infultrate the City empire in an attempt to crumble us from within, but in turn City had gotten wind of this and pre-empted their smokescreen with our very own smokescreen! City had robotic clones of all the staff made on Thursday morning and in place by lunchtime to lure the rags into our trap. I can of course report the fake Garry Cook has now been "dealt with" and is currently in some desert buried upto his neck in sand while the birds circle overhead. I am sure the OP will feel daft about being duped by the rags and deny this but it's FACT as I heard this of my best mates, sisters boyfriends, uncles wifes best mates gardener who happened to speak to Eto'o's wife in Paris on Thursday night.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend fellow blues... NMF!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.