SPORT OPTIONS & SPIKE - CLF - UPDATE TUESDAY 18 MAY @ 9PM

Your not telling me they don’t know fuck that, they will tell us next week you watch where the venue is.

Your not telling me they don’t know fuck that, they will tell us next week you watch where the venue is.
Wouldn’t put it past UEFA to have a admin issue and not tell the Club, let alone the fans where their poxy final is going to be.

I don’t trust the cunts can see it still being in Istanbul after all this disruption

Wouldn’t put it past UEFA to have a admin issue and not tell the Club, let alone the fans where their poxy final is going to be.

I don’t trust the cunts can see it still being in Istanbul after all this disruption
I’ve still reserved my seat hough end just incase

Can you still register an interest in this?
I believe so mate. I emailed SALES@SPORTOPTIONS.COM just to register my interest but didn’t get an email back from them confirming I was on any kind of list, so whether I am or not, I’m unsure. I’m just keeping an eye out on this thread for updates and will try and book on as soon as spike put their flights/package on sale

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.