SPORT OPTIONS & SPIKE - CLF - UPDATE TUESDAY 18 MAY @ 9PM

Thats great to know Spike, thanks. You cover the eventuality that fans arent allowed in to portugal and refunds will be given, but what about if fans are allowed into Portugal and they proceed with this bubble only day trip for anyone wanting to attend? That will effectively rule out anyone on your trips from attending the match. Appreciate we don't know yet, but just trying to understand the various possible outcomes.

Cheers spike,what are the chances of your 2 day trips changing to a day trip if all else fails.

Looks like it is only in and out on the day permitted on official club tours do not book these trips

Spike doesn't know anymore than anyone else at the moment
The government is flip flopping daily
Many on here was urging Spike to put a trip on and he did
He can't be responsible for other people incompetence
Please wait & see what happens
I have known Spike since well back in the day,he is a top Blue & a great bloke & he will do what's best for City fans
It must be driving him mad with people adding 1&1and making 6
It's not easy or cheap ordering 4or 5 planes & booking hotels
He will have to employed extra staff as well
Just try & relax & give him a break so he can sort things out
What will be will be

Last edited:
Not booked yet as need to see ticket news first with all this shit show around it.Want to do 2 nights which I am happy to do without a ticket but not the in and out without knowing I have a ticket. 18900 points after 40 years.

If I can will book with Spike, top man and every trip I have been on has been brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.