SPORT OPTIONS & SPIKE - CLF - UPDATE TUESDAY 18 MAY @ 9PM

It's still up in the air.

1- You can travel to Portugal freely.

2- We don't yet know if the bubble idea will still happen and how it affects the ability to get a ticket and attend the game.
I get the feeling we're in for a fudged job.

A certain number of tickets (say 2,000) will be available for the independent traveller and the rest for those on the package.

I get the feeling we're in for a fudged job.

A certain number of tickets (say 2,000) will be available for the independent traveller and the rest for those on the package.
You've gone from being calm about the situation to fretting the most in less than a day. :)

Bit of positivity pal - you'll get in

Edit: Positive thoughts, negative tests anyway!

Last edited:
SPORT OPTIONS & SPORT AND MUSIC UPDATE (Spike & Miles) – 14TH MAY 2021

We would like to assure all supporters that have booked a trip to Porto for the Champions League Final that we are continuing to work with and await advice from the relevant authorities to ensure that the trip can go ahead.

There have been conflicting media reports and we do not wish to be involved in the speculation and we eagerly await the UK and Portuguese government directives and decisions and will feed back to you as soon as we have that information.

We continue to press ahead on the basis of a favourable outcome. Decisions were taken to move this game from Istanbul to Porto to accommodate fans from the UK to attend.

In the event that leisure / holiday travel ( along with pcr tests etc ) as we would all understand it is not allowed for UK travellers to Portugal over this period then we would of course give full refunds . We did this at the start of the pandemic .. for around 2,000 people ( fans of Glasgow Rangers , Wolves , Scotland will testify to this) .. within a few days of lockdown everyone was refunded .. no vouchers .. no credit notes .. just full refunds .

The Mayor of Porto Rui Moreira has already made his position clear " we are a safe city which loves soccer, which loves football , which loves sport, so welcome ALL " We also understand that the hotels , bars and restaurants are looking forward especially to those coming to the City for three days . So for the moment we will await the decision on the entry requirements for Portugal and go from there .

We ask for your continued patience and urge that we all await the official government positions.

Thanks

Spike and Miles
Hi Spike, I booked on to flight 3 yesterday without accommodation and I did not receive a confirmation email but the money has gone out of my account. I’ve sent a couple of emails and a PM on here, and received no response. Would like to have confirmation for peace of mind as I don’t want to end up missing out of course.

Hi Spike, I booked on to flight 3 yesterday without accommodation and I did not receive a confirmation email but the money has gone out of my account. I’ve sent a couple of emails and a PM on here, and received no response. Would like to have confirmation for peace of mind as I don’t want to end up missing out of course.
Check your junk mail box if that helps

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.