SPORT OPTIONS & SPIKE - CLF - UPDATE TUESDAY 18 MAY @ 9PM

Match tickets not even on sale yet.

Cant see the Portuguese govt having loads of city fans without match tickets wandering about with nowhere to go.

All a bit arse over tit this imo.

Also, does anyone have any experience of sorting an expired passport out quick time?
Yeah, but you have to give credit where credit is due - no one does arse over tit like Uefa.

Evening All,

Anyone who’s experienced difficulties with the zero balance please email me on info@sportandmusic.co.uk and we’ll have it rectified , my apologies but we have experienced some glitches on the system.

Also news reports on bubbles , fan zones , supporters in and out , well its new news to us , lets take a look and find the solution , thats what we do solutions.

cheers

Spike

Evening All,

Anyone who’s experienced difficulties with the zero balance please email me on info@sportandmusic.co.uk and we’ll have it rectified , my apologies but we have experienced some glitches on the system.

Also news reports on bubbles , fan zones , supporters in and out , well its new news to us , lets take a look and find the solution , thats what we do solutions.

cheers

Spike
Solution please Spike...heres hoping!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.