SPORT OPTIONS & SPIKE - CLF - UPDATE TUESDAY 18 MAY @ 9PM

Constantly refreshing both my junk and regular emails mate received nothing.
Ok it’s that some people forget or r not aware. I’d ring them, they r very good I sent an email asking some questions today, they rang me up and were unbelievably helpful.. was quite shocked how quickly they responded. If your emailing try the sales email, also I PMd spike rather than hope he’d be reading posts on the thread

sales@sportoptions .com

Ok it’s that some people forget or r not aware. I’d ring them, they r very good I sent an email asking some questions today, they rang me up and were unbelievably helpful.. was quite shocked how quickly they responded. If your emailing try the sales email, also I PMd spike rather than hope he’d be reading posts on the thread

sales@sportsoptions.com
I’ve done all of those things already mate before posting on here, I’ll keep trying mate cheers.

Can you message me your number please? We will sort it out for you or you can email at info@sportandmusic.co.uk
I’m in the same boat Spike, booked 2 nights yesterday, have tried emailing the email you quote and the sales one on the website. Also tried phoning and managing my booking on the website (says it doesn’t recognise the details). Money is pending on my card?

EDIT, ignore this, just got the email through.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has already been asked (sorry if it has ) but does anyone know what the setup is with the Covid-19 testing?
I know we have to get a test before leaving home, but will we need to arrange another, in Porto, before returning home?
I’ve looked at the Government websites for info, but it’s all a bit vague, or maybe it’s me being a bit thick....yes, I know!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.