SPORT OPTIONS & SPIKE - CLF - UPDATE TUESDAY 18 MAY @ 9PM

Sport options will not do that
Spike has replied to someone already on this thread
They are an excellent company and I have used they several times
Spike is also a big blue (I know that means nothing usually) his face is known at the domestic aways too as he’s a genuine city fan
Well said. They're working tirelessly behind the scenes on this, and there's still a bit of wrangling going on, but there will be an update from Spike as soon as plans are finalised. Understandable that people are getting a bit edgy with the game only 12 days away, but just need to be patient for a little bit longer.

When you book it says they don’t do tickets don’t know what the fuss is after the last 12 month a don’t give a toss if a do or don’t get a ticket just enjoy getting away to Porto get pissed and enjoy the football always spoils a good trip any way
And sample the pies:)

Good luck tomorrow everyone regarding the ticket news i sincerely hope common sense comes out on top and those who qualify for tickets can purchase one without going with the club unfortunately for me I can’t make the final push.. gutted but I’ve a family now and just can’t do it..but that’s life.
On a footnote For those who are not familiar with sport options you won’t go wrong with these guys your in good hands I’ve been lucky enough to go everywhere with them and never become unstuck.Spike, Myles and the team are genuine great blokes spike become a friend who even ended up attending my wedding . As I say good luck everyone I genuinely hope it goes your way tomorrow.
Even if it doesn’t I can’t think of a better city to be in than Porto for a final it’s a great city it really is.
Up the blues.

Sport options will not do that
Spike has replied to someone already on this thread
They are an excellent company and I have used they several times
Spike is also a big blue (I know that means nothing usually) his face is known at the domestic aways too as he’s a genuine city fan
I've travelled with Sport Options and Spike a few times too. Always decent trips.
No way are they hanging fans out to dry - the trips arranged will be contingent on tickets being available for independent travellers.
Take it easy Blues you'll be covered

Well I go everywhere will not qualify for a ticket due to me getting a lot of my tickets off blue moon it is what it is. It’s just so bad they have announced this with days to go when the majority of us have booked independently

Are the club aware 5 planes have been chartered by their most loyal fans and each of us have paid at least £400

wonder if tickets will be made available to Spike’s customers

bottom line is. Wouldn’t have gone on a fly in out on the day and then being herded around a fan zone for the whole day. Looking forward to holiday in the sun truth be known, Porto now face the prospect of over 2k ticketless City fans, need to await the next bombshell announcement, bemused why they didn’t announce the ticket arrangements at the same time.... divide and conquer politics no doubt

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.