How strict is this 72 hours on returning to uk
Got test at 1.30 pm Thursday
Fly out 2 pm Sunday
That’s 72,5 hours ????

Fly out 2 pm Sunday
That’s 72,5 hours ????
It’s not 72 hours before returning to the UK, the 72 hours only applies to entering Portugal.
It’s 3 days….read the govt official website
If you have your PCR on Thursday (anytime) it allows you back into the UK (Sunday anytime)…. The govt even give you a example to confirm this…using Friday as the entry day into Uk…stating your PCR is valid if taken on Tue Wed or Thursday

It’s not 72 hours before returning to the UK, the 72 hours only applies to entering Portugal.
It’s 3 days….read the govt official website
If you have your PCR on Thursday (anytime) it allows you back into the UK (Sunday anytime)…. The govt even give you a example to confirm this…using Friday as the entry day into Uk…stating your PCR is valid if taken on Tue Wed or Thursday

go on the latest gov . Uk for information for travelers to champions league final.
First time I’ve seen it today
Don’t know how to load it on here

Fly out 2 pm Sunday
That’s 72,5 hours ????
There's got to be abit of leeway as what would happen if your flight was delayed after you checked in at the airport and that took you over the 72 hrs? I'm in the same boat and think we'll be fine - like someone else said the UK base it on days not hours.

There's got to be abit of leeway as what would happen if your flight was delayed after you checked in at the airport and that took you over the 72 hrs? I'm in the same boat and think we'll be fine - like someone else said the UK base it on days not hours.
Wouldn't bank on it they love dishing our £500. Fines. Especially if Border Control People are Scousers or Rags.

go on the latest gov . Uk for information for travelers to champions league final.
First time I’ve seen it today
Don’t know how to load it on here
That is not on a govt website, it is the consulate and British embassy that posted it. I agree it’s caused confusion . I’m getting tested at 11-20 Thursday and following the govt.uk requirement.

too be on the safe side worth paying 30 euros for antigen test when we get their

best bet is to ask customs at Manchester when we fly out

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.