Sports you just dont 'get'

burning blue soul

sun, sand, sea....thats right, im at rhyl sun ctr
I've tried, I really have but I just cant see the point of Basketball, gave it yet another chance today, but it just seems so monotonous and predictable. One team gets the ball and scores, the other team get the ball and score. Every now and again there will be an interception.

No wonder the players try and make extravagent poses as they 'hoop' the ball!!!!

Thanks, but no thanks.

p.s. from reading a lot of the matchday threads on here i'm expecting a lot of poeple responding with 'football' ;0)

American Football - ridiculous.
Golf, but I've never really given it a chance.
I love basketball though.

Baseball,
American football,
Basketball.

Basically any game invented by the yanks, played only by the yanks and yet the winners are WORLD champs

Baseball. Just men playing rounders.
Cricket. Scandal infested sport, that you just call a draw if it looks like rain. What about this ashes kak? England v australia when England lose it's just another game, when they win they celebrate the likes of flintoff all the way to downing st and back? Pfft!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.