Sports you just dont 'get'

smudgedj said:
Baseball-if they didn't serve alcohol no fucker would go. Hours of boredom.

Sorry but Baseball's a great game. Beats fookin cricket any day of the week and lasts a fraction of the time. But hey it's all about opinions eh?

Golf - shite
Cricket - shite
Mens gymnastics - woeful
Diving (swimming pool type) - sleep inducing
Sailing - fuck off
Formula 1 - utter shite (and BBC have it on the radio!!!)
Nothern hemisphere international rugby union - shite
Hockey - oh my fucking God, how often can a ref stop a game?
Wrestling - seriously, what the fuck?

glen quagmire said:
[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_f3SZ5Tu916o/SxL1iRKWUrI/AAAAAAAAOMw/j6YwZWOeBvA/s400/midnight_q_quagmire.jpg[/bigimg]

oh yeah how the fuck did i forget golf - shocking

1.618034 said:
smudgedj said:
Baseball-if they didn't serve alcohol no fucker would go. Hours of boredom.

Sorry but Baseball's a great game. Beats fookin cricket any day of the week and lasts a fraction of the time. But hey it's all about opinions eh?

You can have a drink at Cricket. They let you sit in the stands with it. Lovely way to spend a warm afternoon in the Summer. Phil Tufnell and Freddie Flintoff are characters as much as Gazza and Vinnie Jones were.

Cricket is a great game, played and watched by gentlemen so those of you who don't like it, sort yourselves out. Then maybe, one day, you could describe yourself as a fucking gentleman. Heathens.

malg said:
Golf - shite
Cricket - shite
Mens gymnastics - woeful
Diving (swimming pool type) - sleep inducing
Sailing - fuck off
Formula 1 - utter shite (and BBC have it on the radio!!!)
Nothern hemisphere international rugby union - shite
Hockey - oh my fucking God, how often can a ref stop a game?
Wrestling - seriously, what the fuck?

Apart from golf and cricket, I'm with you all the way pal.

"sailing - fuck off" quote of the day :)

mancitygaz said:
Cricket is a great game, played and watched by gentlemen so those of you who don't like it, sort yourselves out. Then maybe, one day, you could describe yourself as a fucking gentleman. Heathens.

Gentlemen? mmm. Just like all the Gentlemen in the House of Commons, or the Gents from the public schools? Scratters with money slamming eachothers cocks in the door,thats all they are, imo like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.