Sportsperson you've loved and hated

Of the footballers currently playing, I’d say Allison, VVD, Gomez, Robertson, Alexander-Arnold, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Milner, Fabinho, Lallana, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Shaqiri, Firmino, Mane, Salah.....are all very easy to dislike.

I'd go a little further. Quite liked Richard Hill (blindside version), and Greenwood.
I give a nod to ONE English player and someone wants me to appreciate other f**king English players, time to hit the Penderyn.
Greenwood is a blue fan I'll cut a bit of slack, f**king Hill wouldn't start ahead of Sam, Toby and Tippers ;-)

Growing up when I was 12-13 years old, I was drawn to James Hunt.

He came across as a likeable guy. Gutted when he died..

Mike Tyson was another sportsman who I admired, tough upbringing, no nonsense, black shorts, shoes and entered the ring draped in a towel with a hole cut in it so it could be worn as a poncho..

Cool as fcuk..!

No walking out to 'Sweet Caroline' back then..

He was (and still is.funnily enough) a similar age to me.

Diffence being, I was in the process of chatting Mrs BtB up and he was knocking out 18 stone boxers one after the other..!

Best boxer of his generation until he lost his shit big time and was correctly locked up..

Sportsmen who I dislike include..

Spit, should have been sacked immediately for what he did.. Has zero credibility and no shame..

Matthew Syed, the cheating ex table tennis player who has far too much to say about our club.. Another one who is in a position he shouldn't be in. Has zero credibility and no shame..

Collymore, rhymes with the big iron thing ships drop down to the seabed to keep them stationary..! Has zero credibility and no shame..!

I give a nod to ONE English player and someone wants me to appreciate other f**king English players, time to hit the Penderyn.
Greenwood is a blue fan I'll cut a bit of slack, f**king Hill wouldn't start ahead of Sam, Toby and Tippers ;-)

I wouldn't expect you too, as mostly they're pretty unlikeable.

Really?
tenor.gif

He’s a proper ****, always has been!
Problem is the media love him as he sucks up to them in his press conferences

Love Keegan. Still do, touched my life from an early age. Hated? Apart from the usual? Steve Coppell. With a fucking passion. Still.

Love/ Hate is Stuart Pearce. As a footballer, loved him. When Boli head butted him and he just went about his business before slowly making his way towards him at the final whistle. Boli legged it.

As a manager...fucking hell. Never felt pain like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.