Spuds Fans singing ''One Ricky Villa'' yesterday

They sang it last season. And the season before.

I think if we're still singing 'One Yaya Toure' at Stoke fans in 30 years time we can be properly embarassed.

Still, in 2041 I wouldn't mind us still singing 'it should've been 10' ...

Bluemanc1968 said:
Talk about scraping the barrel for songs I bet most of the spuds fans yesterday was not even there in 81!! LOL

I remenber there lot walking up Wembley Way with there Moekin Hair Cuts braces and doc martins! LOL fuck me I feel old

stuffy bastards!

There only one Tommy Hutchinson

Re: scraping the barrel.
I remember a group of us walking to a pub in Harrow on the Hill before the Final and some Spuds fans drove by. One of them leaned out of the window and shouted at us "Elsie Tanner is a slag". Unbelievable.

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
Bluemanc1968 said:
Talk about scraping the barrel for songs I bet most of the spuds fans yesterday was not even there in 81!! LOL

I remenber there lot walking up Wembley Way with there Moekin Hair Cuts braces and doc martins! LOL fuck me I feel old

stuffy bastards!

I remember a group of us walking to a pub in Harrow on the Hill before the Final and some Spuds fans drove by. One of them leaned out of the window and shouted at us "Elsie Tanner is a slag". Unbelievable.

She is though.

quiet_riot said:
BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
Bluemanc1968 said:

stuffy bastards!

She is though.

Don't you mean 'was' ?

plus they dragged the usual 'where were you when you were shit' and 'your grounds to big for you'. Plus when they do finally go marching in I hope they get a new song as its annoying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.