Spuds Fans singing ''One Ricky Villa'' yesterday

Didsbury Dave said:
God forbid City fans ever dish out banter to opposition fans. We are better than that.

I for one am embarassed and have handed in my two weeks notice to Tottenham Hotspur, I can't go on following a team that has a bunch of rowdy fans that would indulge in such abhorrent behaviour.

Spursspinter - Your fans were tossers before the 81 final when Citys numbers hadnt arrived in force, I was there at 12 ish and witnessed loads of City getting a kicking and flags burned etc. Again at the replay when City only took about 35k to the replay and was outnumbered.

Very brave when the final is in your back yard. Pity the replay wasnt at Old Trafford very different outcome then you "Fackin brave Chas and Dave Cants"

But there is only one Ricky Villa.

And your ground is too big for you.

Where were you all a couple of years ago?

Inexcusable amount of empty seats for a Premier League game:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J84KYkmPs2Y[/youtube]

Tottenham Dave said:

Every home League game sold out this season with an average attendance of over 47k. Your average is around 36k so I'd pipe down if I were you.

remember going to spurs away last game of the season a few years back, pearce's last game and as i was going through the gate at whl with two guys behind me yelling down the road to a group of spurs fans "one jon macken" and "10 men, we only had 10 men". made me smile

Tottenham Dave said:

I was at your place in 1987. 16,000 were there. Probably 2000 of us. We won, think Lillis scored.

guvnors son mcfc said:
Spursspinter - Your fans were tossers before the 81 final when Citys numbers hadnt arrived in force, I was there at 12 ish and witnessed loads of City getting a kicking and flags burned etc. Again at the replay when City only took about 35k to the replay and was outnumbered.

Very brave when the final is in your back yard. Pity the replay wasnt at Old Trafford very different outcome then you "Fackin brave Chas and Dave Cants"
I was at both games. They sold 20,000 neutral tickets on the Monday from Wembley. Both clubs were allocated 35k but it does'nt take a nuclear physicist to work out who was able to queue up in London for the 20k extra. If you think the FA is bad now it ain't nothing on then.

It's not just the song which is really camp, it's the floppy hands in the air! It's like they forgot they wernt in the village still....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.