Spuds Fans singing ''One Ricky Villa'' yesterday

I was 14 in 1981. Crammed in a car down to Stanmore and then tube into Wembley. Tube was full of Spurs singing. It was a bit itimmidating but at the same time I was really buzzing. My dad kept telling me to hide my shirt so we didn't get into any bother but no way was I doing that - my chest was bulging with pride that day.

Spurs fans are shite. I hate that "Oh when the spurs..." song that they sing. Singing it so slowly just makes the thick twats look like they are struggling to remember the words. Listening to them singing 'We score when we want" at 2-2 was tough though.

Back on Ashton New Road after the game now aged 44, chest bulging with pride once again.

Who the fuck was Ricky Villa anyway? And Garth Crooks needs to start thinking about buying some shirts that aren't 3 sizes too small for him. No wonder his eyes are always bulging. The fat c*nt.

Bluemanc1968 said:
They are in my top 3 of hated clubs!!

1. Rags
2. Spuds
3. Everton

I don't think they have one song of there own, just remakes of songs robbed off other clubs!!

and they were twats with blues at wembley in 1981 especially at the replay! when they outnumbered us 3 to 1

right clubs but wrong order

1:neverton
2:spurs
3:rags

Bluemanc1968 said:
Talk about scraping the barrel for songs I bet most of the spuds fans yesterday was not even there in 81!! LOL

I remenber there lot walking up Wembley Way with there Moekin Hair Cuts braces and doc martins! LOL fuck me I feel old

stuffy bastards!

There only one Tommy Hutchinson

Were they singing it on the way out? I couldn't tell, I was too busy pissing myself

Dr Mick said:
I was 14 in 1981. Crammed in a car down to Stanmore and then tube into Wembley. Tube was full of Spurs singing. It was a bit itimmidating but at the same time I was really buzzing. My dad kept telling me to hide my shirt so we didn't get into any bother but no way was I doing that - my chest was bulging with pride that day.

Spurs fans are shite. I hate that "Oh when the spurs..." song that they sing. Singing it so slowly just makes the thick twats look like they are struggling to remember the words. Listening to them singing 'We score when we want" at 2-2 was tough though.

Back on Ashton New Road after the game now aged 44, chest bulging with pride once again.

Who the fuck was Ricky Villa anyway? And Garth Crooks needs to start thinking about buying some shirts that aren't 3 sizes too small for him. No wonder his eyes are always bulging. The fat c*nt.

LOL, just spilled my brew laughing at that Doc!!!!!!!!!!!!

they used to sing that ''ARCHIBOLD'' to the British airways tune song slow as fuck as they do with that shit ''oh when the SPUDS''

I remember them singing it in the lower paddock in the middle of our stand at wembley at the cup final replay, how they ended up having a paddock in the City end still baffles me and just remember blues jumping in the paddock battling like fuck, no one new they were spuds until the game kicked off!!

Dr Mick said:

Lol

Bluemanc1968 said:
Talk about scraping the barrel for songs I bet most of the spuds fans yesterday was not even there in 81!! LOL

I remenber there lot walking up Wembley Way with there Moekin Hair Cuts braces and doc martins! LOL fuck me I feel old

stuffy bastards!

Spurs fan I know posted clip of it on my facebook wall, I replied with bit about ballet on ice, FA Cup comeback and 5-1 not heard from him today -

Dr Mick said:
And Garth Crooks needs to start thinking about buying some shirts that aren't 3 sizes too small for him. No wonder his eyes are always bulging. The fat c*nt.

Ha!Ha!
Thought that myself, the fooking bullfrog !

That boring song too, Jesus!

Bluemanc1968 said:

stuffy bastards!

they were cunts then mate and they are cunts now, indeed they were cunts before 1981 and will continue being so into the future

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.