Spuds game sold out

peoffrey said:
JGL07 said:
Maybe it would be worthwhile for the club to come up with a system for resale of tickets that would otherwise be unused. The revenue could be split between the ticket holder and the club. This would have been self defeating if the tickets were not being regularly sold out.

That's what SeatExchange was all about but it was pulled. I think some other Clubs use Viagogo to do the same thing.

I wasn't at the last home match and would've loved to have got £20 for my Seasoncard. It would've been too difficult to get the card to someone and get it back so I lost out on that one. No major disaster but still an empty seat that could've been occupied by another.

This is one of the areas for me City fall short.

Ticket Redistribution.

There is a big database of fans already with Access Cards (Blue membership etc) who won't be attending XXXX match because of whatever reasons.
One of the popular reasons is the game being Sold Out.

The club need to provide a service online (or outsource a deal with a ticket exchange company) that would enable us who already have a seat but can't attend to easily transfer the seat over onto another supporters card.

Win/Win/Win - We make some money, a fan gets to watch the game, and the club could take a cut from the sale of this ticket + save the embaressment of having many empty seats inside the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.