Spuds Ground Staff and MET Police

wearethenorthstand said:
DrBluemoon said:
wearethenorthstand said:
I was sat upper tier, very front row, in the middle.

Had Berti 36 on the back of my shirt.

I thought the police were disgraceful to the city fans in lower tier. They just seemed to throw ppl out for standing up it seemed. When in the yid end there was this one guy who was singin united songs to us and some other gay bastard wearing white, who was consistently givin us the Vs the stewards told him to stop it but he carried on and they didnt do anything about it.

did you see all the arguements with city fans?
i think i saw u with that shirt actually coz i remember laffing at it haha
wen everyone sang berti's name he didnt no what to do. sturridge told him what to do lol
i was sat right next to the spurs fans they were shouting abuse quite alot actually but the stewards didnt seem to care so i jus gave it them back

on the plus side we played alot better in the second half

perhaps i wil be one of the only people (being 19) to be able to tell my grandchildren that i saw valeri bojinov score LOL
only thing to do mate! I went for some beers at half time but the feckers weren't selling beer at half time i was gutted!!! Didn't hear the arguments between city fans to be honest.

Yeah ur right we did play alot better in second half. Boj's goal was mint. So pissed off with Micah for that penalty tho.

After our mate was chucked out for STANDING me and my dad remained standing for the rest of the game and we weren't told to sit down again, probably because of the fuss we made the first time, and rightly so imo. But when they scored and thousands of them starting giving it us i gave them Vs and got told off for "aggravating the home fans" haha bizarre.

j_string_Blue said:
After our mate was chucked out for STANDING me and my dad remained standing for the rest of the game and we weren't told to sit down again, probably because of the fuss we made the first time, and rightly so imo. But when they scored and thousands of them starting giving it us i gave them Vs and got told off for "aggravating the home fans" haha bizarre.

I saw u guys! Bottom tier right? Near to the left and about 15 rows up?

Ye saw the whole thing was terrible what they were doin tho.

wearethenorthstand said:
j_string_Blue said:

I saw u guys! Bottom tier right? Near to the left and about 15 rows up?

Ye saw the whole thing was terrible what they were doin tho.

Yeah that was us mate. Almost correct with the row guess, we were on row 16. Everyone who went paid alot of money to get down there and to be chucked out after 20 minutes for standing is a bit of a joke. You didn't happen to see me give it to Fraizer Campbell did you? I know it sounds like a strange question but i hope someone else saw it haha

trino said:
I was on 21st row and saw Campbell laughing after a blue did something

yeah that was because i started shouting "Fraizer, Fraizer" and he looked up at me to start waving, so i put both my hands in the air and showed him the double Vs and said "fuck off" haha he was laughing and took it in good faith tbf, and when he came back infront of us i gave him the thumbs up and he gave' em me back. Good man, even if he is a red bastard!

j_string_Blue said:
trino said:

yeah that was because i started shouting "Fraizer, Fraizer" and he looked up at me to start waving, so i put both my hands in the air and showed him the double Vs and said "fuck off" haha he was laughing and took it in good faith tbf, and when he came back infront of us i gave him the thumbs up and he gave' em me back. Good man, even if he is a red bastard!

Love it mate, too bad ur dad got chucked out tho. Must have been gutted like. Did he go to a pub to watch it?

wearethenorthstand said:
j_string_Blue said:
trino said:

Love it mate, too bad ur dad got chucked out tho. Must have been gutted like. Did he go to a pub to watch it?

It's my claim to fame at the moment haha.
It wasnt actually my dad that got kicked out, it was his mate. I was saying to the stewards and the police it was my dad to try and persuade them to let him stay in the ground, as i thought they wouldn't split up a dad and his son at an away game! But i was clearly wrong. I think he went to a local pub with a few spuds fans and then we met back up with him at the coaches. But overall it was a great trip, except the result and the stewards/ police.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.