Spuds Ground Staff and MET Police

I have to say on a personal note the food and drink staff were brilliant to me, had manners and were very polite and made you feel welcome and actually looked interested in what you said to them rather than the ones at CoMS who look like they would rather be somewhere else!

i was at the spurs away game and saw what happened 20 mins in the steward was speaking to a man sat next to me about his constant swearing i had my child with me dont get me wrong he is used to people swearing but this bloke never stopped then another man from 3 rows behind me lept forward and told the steward to fuck off the steward told him to mind his own business but he continued to tel him to fuck off the steward asked him to go down stairs for a chat i folowed them down and after the guy stopped ranting the steward asked if he was with any one he told him he was with his 10yr old son so the steward told him to go back to his seat and told him to enjoy the game but the guy was still arguing the steward asked him if there was any one looking after his son he told him his mate was looking after him as the guy was on his way back to his seat he told another steward to fuck off out of his way with that the police nabbed him the guy was spitting and trying to head butt the steward so they put him on the floor and cuffed him as much as i feel sorry for the guy i found out he had been drinking since early in the morning and if you ask me he hurt his own arm by struggling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.