Spuds v CITY - Official Match Thread

was pisses me off about this team the most is that we play these defensive mid/s in the team yet we have one of the worst defences in the league. zero protection. i don't remember the last time we kept a clean sheet in the league.

Obviously we haven't asked enough questions of Spurs tonight and obviously we couldn't find a way to break them down.

I've given up hope, and it pains me to say that, but I really don't give a fuck anymore tonight. We'll get beat, same old shite, I'm used to it, I'll just sleep it off and get ready for the stick tomorrow. As usual

Bongo Joe said:
Excuses from Hughes tonight, any guesses?

I don't wanna know anymore. I'm sure I like everyone is sick tired and fed up of his usual tripe about how we were quite comfortable in the game until they scored and in fairness we didn't get full value for our play etc. etc. etc. Utter bollocks! The man hasn't a clue.. 3 million are a year for a guy who achieved one 6th place finish with a team of cloggers! We look so braindead for sticking by him even as long as we have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.