Spuds want bellers

Considering Bellamy recently said he won't play for any other PL club apart from us i doubt this will happen.

I can see him joining Mark Hughes' Team.

Kudos to Fulham for Europa League qualification.

£8M? no chance! Bellers will stay at Cardiff if another loan deal can be sorted, said so himself many times in the press even if they didn't come up.

Soulboy said:
smiles said:
Talk about old news....

Yes, Spurs want him, no, we won't sell players to a rival. Was the same last season is the same now.

It's not the same now.

Just watch and see...

He'd probably prefer to stay at Cardiff, but I suspect they can't afford him.

I know there's the angle that he'd be part of a player plus cash deal for Bale, but I just don't see it happening. Time will tell....

he wont join spurs and can see us setting up a deal to keep him at cardiff and in his short time with us he deserves us to do that so he can not only end his career with them but stop him joining a rival.

i love watching bellers and consider him a great player for city in his short career with us.

considering how many say he's not good enough for Cardiff let alone us then there is no way that this will happen! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.