Spurs’ new stadium

and this is why manchester city are the best club in the world bar none

we was so badly run from the early 1980s it was criminal and swales and the board was milking the club and fans, fake attendance figures was the real deal at man city and sometimes you think OMG i can not move on the kippax and the 3 over stands was looking good only to hear today attendance figures are ?????? 20.000 really

then you had the yoyo years from 1983 to 2002 to the lowest point in the clubs history and playing old 3rd division football but still getting good attendance figures without any hope never mind asking for glory, without doubt every fans dream of winning silverware was over shadow with smell of fear of relegation, it was like dare you dream this is manchester city we would get a good kicking in the bollocks for even thinking it

so manchester city are a hardcore bunch of fans built on 40 years of hardship, i would say 30.000 would walk on broken glass to watch us play on a wet and windy night anywhere in Britain in any league, so jump to 2008 and the new MANCESTER CITY and if the saying goes if you build it they will come, and for a little while it was a puzzle mixing hard core with a world wide base of new fans but come 2018, TOGETHER WE ARE ONE and all stand proud of this great club and once again can SHOUT IT OUT LOUD

MANCHESTER CITY ARE THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD, just go and look at the others all panicking and looking for rules changes ??? they all know it is not little old man city and the truth is we was never a little club just a badly run club

I'm tearing up, thank you, thank you.

matey its a given and nobody ever made us go we just had to its in the blood, and we did have a long dark tunnel to travel before that little glimpse of light was ever seen, and looking back on days like stoke away on boxing day or bradford away or the play off final and the 10.1 vs huddersfield and the banana craze was better than glory and makes a lovely story in itself, would love to see arsenal fans united fans liverpool fans go through what we did and still smile and laugh with joy and still turn up ????

The football might have been mainly shit, but the days out were second to none.

spurs are a big club but with a panic button built in and a chairman that likes a fire sale when the last dream goes up in smoke

I have to say i wasn't being entirely serious. The point I was making is that it is about feelings not facts. For instance. you would have never been able to convince my Dad that Pompey are not the greatest club in the World.

I have to say i wasn't being entirely serious. The point I was making is that it is about feelings not facts. For instance. you would have never been able to convince my Dad that Pompey are not the greatest club in the World.

true... each to there own ???

but you have to back it up and when your chips have been down for 40 years and still can hold your head up and smile and come back next week that is special, you have to laugh at liverpool and united fans after a bad season for finishing out of the top 6 its moan moan moan because its not right, god help them if they think that is bad and it can not get any worst and god help them if they finished in the bottom half of the table it tip them over the edge

football is not just about glory and somebody has to lose and sometimes the hard times and being a yoyo club and win nothing for years are the longest period in your clubs history but its still your club and you stand by them whatever comes or happens its life, for me having a good team is harder to feel happy and at home with ??? the pressure is so great and the fear of losing makes you sick and turns you into a monster, maybe that is why manchester city was always happy to be middle of the road the fear of losing just like the FA cup final of 1981 was to much and we never want to go down that road again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.