Spurs’ new stadium

It's a load of shit if they get to use multiple grounds, giving other teams more of an advantage, they should forfeit their home games or play every game at Wembley, simple as.

Liverpool get to play them at Wembley (I know they got dicked there last season) whereas we could be their 1st game at their new ground, complete joke. Given the way the Premier League is run, hopefully it's not ready by the time they play us.

Shock, horror, Spurs new stadium opener against the Champions.

Levy and the PL couldn’t have thought it out any better between themselves.

Wait a minute!

The whole day will be about Spurs. And if they win against us in their new stadium, the wankfest will unberable.

Saying that, there is always the anti-climax scenario and ruined Day.

Shock, horror, Spurs new stadium opener against the Champions.

Levy and the PL couldn’t have thought it out any better between themselves.

Wait a minute!

The whole day will be about Spurs. And if they win against us in their new stadium, the wankfest will unberable.

Saying that, there is always the anti-climax scenario and ruined Day.

I would imagine the very last thing they'd want is to face us first.

I wonder how they're gonna allocate the seats as there were some proper angry men and women who used to sit right by the away section. I remember one woman giving it 'you and me outside I'm gonna cut your throat' semaphore last time I was at WHL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.