Spurs 2016/17

ITV and Tim Sherwood trying to do damage control 'don't take it out of his game' I pissing hate the media darling clubs so much.

Two ex Spurs dicks that's why. They are talking absolute shite as usual, what is this edge they talk about? Being a dirty snidey little bastard? It is a pity his ban can't be extended, that was a leg breaker. Oh and now we have the rag highlights, when they were on last night on a programme they didn't belong on! Agenda? Not much!

I'm sorry, that's fucking disgusting. UEFA if they were ever anything reputable would ban him from all football till the end of the season for that, utterly disgusting that he essentially gets no punishment after all the bans and corrupt punishments we've been handed down.

It's inexcusable that he doesn't get further punishment.

just imagine if Sterling had made that tackle? Just imagine what the reaction would be, what the punishment would be.

It's disgusting. 1 line comment in the match report, it deserves front of the sport pages "HORROR TACKLE - BAN HIM" coverage that Sterling would ABSOLUTELY get.

Utterly raging, if I'd been that Gent player I'd have kicked his fucking head in for that tackle.

£80m for Alli??? The bandwagon still rolls with the player and Spurs.

Last edited:
He's always had that nasty streak to him. He gets away with it and they laugh it off as being "young and hot headed" when really he's just a nasty little thug who can't handle when things don't go his way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.